Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, behavioral, or social identity of that natural person.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Information we receive from you while submitting us inquires (contact form): Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are as follows: full name, a record of communication, e-mail, phone number, and location.
When you contact us via the contact form, we keep a record of your communication in order to resolve any of your issues and respond promptly to all problems. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We also may process personal information received directly from you or from any other source. Such data may include:
- • Information related to the operations of our mutual collaboration (for example, details about the products we have developed or the services we provided or received from you or any technical specifications).
- • Other personal data that we need to process for the purpose of concluding or executing an agreement with you.
- • If our website is used for information purposes only, in other words, if you do not send us any other information, we only collect personal data which your browser sends to our servers. This information is the technical information which is required in order to display our website on your browser:
- • Your IP address
- • The date and time of your visit to our website
- • The duration of your visit
- • Those pages of our website which you have visited and the amount of time spent on them
- • Access status /HTTP status code
- • The amount of data transmitted
- • The Internet browser you use
- • The language and version of your browser software
- • The operating system you use and its user interface
- • The domain name of your Internet service provider
- • The website that linked you to our website
- • Demographic information
- • Source and medium of the acquisition
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- • To provide and operate our services
- • To respond to user inquiries (including identity verification)
- • To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services the user is using and other services provided by the Company
- • To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- • To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- • To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- • To bill users for usage fees in paid services
Whenever you use our website, different types of cookies are stored on your computer in addition to the data referred to above. Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's device by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are not able to execute programs or put viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective; they offer you tailor-made content and better user experience.
By using cookies to store a "session ID," your computer can be recognized whenever it visits various subpages on our website or if it returns to our website at a later time. You can delete cookies in your browser's security settings and you can also configure your browser settings as you wish in order, for example, to refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies at all. We draw your attention to the fact that if you do that, then you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website.
OTHER TOOL/RESOURCES, SERVICE PROVIDERS
For the purpose of effective work and consistent improvement we may collect and process your personal data using other tools/resources, service providers, etc. At the same time, we guarantee that we take all possible security precautions to protect your personal data and we do not violate any of your rights.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data, in particular, on any of the following legal grounds:
- • The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- • Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party to, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- • Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- • Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- • Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- • Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
DIFFERENCE IN PURPOSE
Unless we reasonably believe that we need to use your Personal Data for another reason that is consistent with the original purpose, we will only use it for the reasons for which we obtained it. If you desire to acquire an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unconnected purpose, we will tell you and we will explain the legal basis which permits us to do so.
Please note that we may treat your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in conformity with the above principles, when this is needed or authorised by law.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is absolutely required to accomplish the reasons for which it was originally obtained, including to meet any obligations imposed by law, regulation, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may retain your Personal Data for a longer time in the case of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a potential of litigation in respect to our connection with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, by law we have to preserve basic information on our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being clients for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data (see Your legal rights below for further information) or we will anonymise your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may share your Personal Data with the parties given out below for the purposes set forth in the table above.
We expect all third parties to preserve the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in line with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own purposes and only allows them to treat your Personal Data for specific reasons and in line with our instructions.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
Under some situations, Subspire Inc. may be forced to reveal your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to lawful demands by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency) (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Subspire Inc. may release your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is required to:
To comply with a legal duty
To preserve and defend the rights or property of Subspire Inc.
To prevent or investigate suspected misbehaviour in connection with the Service
To safeguard the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To defend against legal responsibility
In particular, we may disclose Personal Data to HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other agencies acting as processors or joint controllers situated in the United Kingdom or United States who require notification of processing activities in certain situations.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- • When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- • When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- • When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- • Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- • Items of data provided to third parties
- • Means or method of provision to a third party
- • Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- • How to accept the person's request
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
- • When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- • When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- • When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know it.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- • If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to the Company in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company. ) can be claimed.
- • In the event that the Company receives a request from the user as set forth in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- • If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
SUSPENSION OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, ETC
- • The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- • If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information concerned without delay.
- • If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of money or other cases in which suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken. If so, this alternative shall be taken
Right to information
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for information about what personal data (about him or her) is being processed and the rationale for such processing.
Right to access
This right provides the data subject with the ability to get access to his or her personal data that is being processed. This request provides the right for data subjects to see or view their own personal data, as well as to request copies of the personal data.
Right to rectification
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for modifications to his or her personal data in case the data subject believes that this personal data is not up to date or accurate.
Right to withdraw consent
This right provides the data subject with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of their personal data for a purpose. The request would then require a halt to the processing of the personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier. You can revoke your consent to personal data processing via every email we send to you.
Right to object
This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to the processing of their personal data.
Right to object to the automated processing
This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to a decision based on the automated processing.
Right to be forgotten
Also known as a right to erasure, this right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for the deletion of their data.
Right of data portability
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for transfer of his or her personal data.
We use industry-standard methods to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access. Among other techniques, we usually store such information on a computer behind our "firewall" in a secure location, and we often restrict the number of employees internally who can access such data.
Our Service does not address anybody under the age of 13 ("Children") ("Children").
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anybody under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has submitted us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have obtained Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take measures to erase the information from our servers.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE OF USE
We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.